Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Color Throwdown #588


Another week of pandemic precautions is behind us and it's time again for another Color Throwdown Challenge! Lynn is hosting this week and has some super cheerful colors for us! I knew right away I wanted to create a card using the Fresh Floral Stamp + Stencil Guide that was released in The Greetery's March release. Wow! This is such a fun and amazing and easy way to  make a patterned background!





Betsy has included a very helpful guide with the stamp/stencil set. I didn't want to cover up much of the design so only added one of the very timely sentiments from the Comforting Commands set (also by The Greetery) and embellished with twine. The base die is The Greetery's Postage Frames. 


INK: Miss Piggy, VI Pink, Sweet Gelato, Queen Bee, Pumpkin Spice, Lime Light - dye inks by WPlus9; Memento Tuxedo Black.

I hope you are staying well in your corner of the world! It's such a special season and it's so hard to think the churches are closed for Easter Sunday...BUT...we serve a risen Saviour and we can celebrate at home just as well! Happy Easter everyone! 
                                                      ~Wanda

3 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I love this Wanda! I actually used the same stamp set for my card. Isn't Betsy just a genius!!!! Your card is beautiful with the pink flowers.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Gorgeous Wanda - your florals are beautiful in these bright colours and it makes your black sentiment really stand out!

Nora Noll said...

This is breathtaking!! I LOVE all the blossoms you stamped for the background. I also like the postage stamp die cut. STUNNING card!!