Thursday, April 16, 2020

Have A Beautiful Day


I needed to add to my birthday card stash (April is a huge month for birthdays in my life), so I pulled out this beautiful set from The Greetery. I love the way the multiple step stamping gives it a loose watercolor look.


I didn't want a full coverage look of the Windowpane Plaid background stamp, so I tapped two distress ink colors (Shaded Lilac and Wilted Lilac) lightly and randomly. I then splattered some black paint over it.

STAMPS: Sketchbook Roses, Windowpane Plaid (The Greetery).
PAPER: Amethyst Allure, White (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Crushed Olive, Evergreen Bough distress inks by Ranger.
DIES: Sketchbook Roses, Postage Frames (The Greetery).

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!!! I LOVE that plaid background and your pretty way you colored in those flowers!

jan metcalf said...

So pretty in purple! Lovely card!