Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Butterfly


This was a CAS card I created yesterday for the Queen For The Day challenge on SCS. Korin Sutherland, owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, has the honor of being queen stamper, so I knew I wanted to ink up this great butterfly image and sentiment from her Everyday Miracles set.  I used a stipple tool to dot some Basic Gray ink then stamped an image from SU's The Art of Life over it.  This created the BG for the fern die from Spellbinder's Foliage set.  The butterfly was colored with Copics, sprayed with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist then popped on foam dots.  The white panel was die cut using a new Romantic Rectangles Nestie.  Easy peasy!

I'm going to leave you with this thought...
We need one another because..."Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor.  For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow."  Ecclesiastes 4: 9, 10

No comments: