Thursday, March 8, 2012

Boys Toys


Today's Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS is to create a card featuring boys' toys (with the option of using big boy or small boy toys).  My husband has always loved to restore old cars/trucks, so I knew I wanted to use this SU pickup image.  It will also serve as an Easter card for my dad.  The layout is using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #42.

STAMPS: Loads of Fun (SU)
PAPER: Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" pad by MME, Xpress It Blending Card for image, White PTI for card base
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron (to sponge Nesties)
ACCESSORIES: Circle Nesties, Border punch by EK Success, Soft Suede taffeta ribbon by SU, Copics (BG53, BG57, Y32, Y35, Y38, N0, N2, N3, N5,

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute :)

Marisa said...

Cute :)

Bridget said...

This is such a cute Easter card, Wanda...love the colors and the truckload of eggs image!

ChristineCreations said...

Such great colors Wanda :) Cutie card!

Dawn B. said...

I have this set and have not used it in forever. I love it and need to dig it out. Your coloring is perfect. I rarely use the BG series. Great job.

LeAnne said...

LOL, I have this set too and haven't used it for a while! What a cute, fun creation---love the colors!