Monday, March 19, 2012

CAS Thank You


Good Monday morning friends! I'm procrastinating with some work projects so I could whip up a quick card for the CAS Challenge on SCS to use Angela's (aka Arizona Maine) great sketch. This is a blast from the past using older SU sets.  The base was A-2 size initially but the white space on the left side was just too out of proportion, so I chopped off another 1/4" and it fit my eye better - lol!  The floral image was created by coloring with TomBow markers (905 and 098) directly to the rubber, then huffing and stamping to the paper.

STAMPS: The Art of Life (SU), Wonderful Words (SU)
PAPER: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, White
INK: So Saffron, Versafine Onyx Black

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I love this set and need to pull it out and use it! Great CAS card!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty Wanda! love the colors and the background behind the flowers - the tied twine is a lovely touch!

Evelyn S. said...

I like what your eye decided! Beautiful card. I've always wished that I could design the words for Wonderful Words.

Marla said...

This set will always be relevant! Just love this card! So pretty!