Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eggplant Crush Mambo


Vicki Dutcher has some wild, bold colors for today's SCS Color Challenge - Elegant Eggplant, Concord Crush and Melon Mambo with a dessert option of stripes!  I created my own striped BG using Verve's Bountiful Backgrounds set and stamped Concord Crush ink on Elegant Eggplant CS.  The lace is from Flourishes' imported collection. 

STAMPS: Botanical Bookplates (Flourishes), Bountiful Backgrounds (Verve)
PAPER: Elegant Eggplant, White, X-Press It Blending Card
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Botanical Bookplate die by Flourishes, Concord Crush ribbon by SU, Lace by Flourishes, Victoria EF, Copics.

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

So stylish,love that lace!

Julie Koerber said...

Beee-you-tee-full Wanda. You not only colored up those florals perfectly but you have added so much class with that lace!

dstandard said...

Oh wow gorgeous card Wanda! That lace is to die for!

Marisa said...

That lace is stunning! Gorgeous card.

Melisa Waldorf said...

I can see you have a love for lace like I do. GORGOEUS!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I can see you have a love for lace like I do. GORGOEUS!

Dawn B. said...

I love the sharp contrast in colors here. What a super card. I love that lace and I am hoarding mine. LOVE all the Flourishes goodness here. I just got some X-Press paper. It definitely takes some getting used to but love it.

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

***Excuse me while I pick up my dropped jaw ... ***
A-Mazing ... Wanda .. This is just fantabulous! Rich with color, elegance & great style!

dj said...

that lace is incredible!! simple gorgeous against that dark piece....beautifully put together!!