Friday, March 9, 2012

Going Green

 The bartenders are going green with the Raise the Bar Challenge this week! 

I colored this free digi image from Waltzingmouse Stamps with Copics and paired it with this great Irish blessing sentiment from the Blessings set by Verve.  The 5 1/4" square card base is Garden Green CS with a layer of DP from the Ad Lib pad by Bo Bunny.  A chomped corner and a couple of brads finished it off.

Hop on over to the Raise the Bar blog and see what the rest of the bartenders have to inspire you!
We'd love to see what you create and if you post to an online gallery, please use the keyword: RTB95.

5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Wanda. I love the way you colored the flowers. Great job..

dpkennedy said...

Oh so pretty Wanda! Great coloring!

Thanh Vo said...

Hi Wanda! You colouring of this card is fabulous! Those clovers really pop off the card. Did you send this off to Jon, I don't see it on RTB this week yet. i

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous shamrocks!!! Wonderful coloring and card!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hello Wanda!
I always thought this shamrock bouquet was a Flourishes image. Now I'm set straight!! I love it, and how you paired it with the Verve blessing (I have that stamp!).