Saturday, April 29, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations

 

Hello crafty friends! I created this card last evening for the Cupcake Inspirations #567 challenge to use orange, pink and yellow. I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to use my favorite floral colors!

I wanted to try this trellis technique that Bibi Cameron recently demonstrated as a guest for Jennifer McGuire. So easy to do and makes such a fun background! You can see her tutorial HERE.

I cut all the die pieces from Bristol Smooth Surface paper then sponged the distress ink colors onto my glass mat, spritzed with water and used a brush to add to the different dies. Once the leaves were dry, I splattered some Mowed Lawn ink over them. It was fun to play with these Altenew stamps and dies which I haven't used in a very LONG time! 

STAMPS: Bamboo Rose (sentiment), Vintage Flowers (yellow flowers) - both by Altenew.
INK: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossalized Amber, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn distress inks by Ranger; Versafine Clair Nocturne (my fave black pigment ink).
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; White (PTI).
DIES: Fantasy Floral, Vintage Flowers (Altenew).
 
That's a wrap for today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: