Monday, April 10, 2023

Paper Players Challenge

It's been awhile since I've posted. We had out of state company over Easter weekend so things were quite busy. I'm entering this card into The Paper Players challenge to use pastel colors. It's the first time I used these stamps/dies/stencils from The Greetery and am loving them!

Unfortunately, I didn't keep a list of ink colors but they were all dye inks from Pinkfresh Studio with the exception of my fave black pigment ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne.

STAMPS: Floral Arches, Arched Sentiments (The Greetery).
INK: Pinkfresh Studio dye inks; Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: White, Bitty Big: Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Floral Arches (The Greetery); Blueprints 27 (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Floral Arches stencils (The Greetery).
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Wanda
 

 

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just beautiful! The skies could be rainy and gray and your card would brighten up the day for sure! Your flowers look delightful against that pretty plaid background! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Fran Wing said...

Wanda, pink and yellow together make my eyes very happy! This is a really pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Wanda this is so pretty! I believe our DT member Jaydee has this set of stamps/dies too and has made some fabulous cards with it, so you might want to take a look. I love the way the pretty flowers frame the arch and the fine gingham paper makes a great background too. Thanks for playing with my pastels challenge over at The Paper Players this week!