Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Color Throwdown #738

 

Welcome to another Color Throwdown challenge! Lynn is hosting this week and has some fabulous new colors: yellow, mint, dark green and white! I took the cue from the wreath in the photo and went with Gina K Designs Wreath Builder Bundle to create a birthday card. 

I stamped the wreath using the 3 3/4" template and dye inks from Pink Fresh Studio: Sunshine, Marigold, Mint, Emerald City, Evergreen.

PAPER: White, Bright Buttercup, Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Bubble Blower embellishment mix (Trinity Stamps). 

It's my birthday today and I'm so glad that temperatures are climbing some again! We had frost warnings over the weekend with temps down to 30 degrees! Couldn't believe I was wearing a turtleneck top plus cardigan sweater plus a light jacket on Easter Sunday! :-(  Have a great day and I'll be looking for you in the throwdown gallery!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

li-bee-ti said...

Your card caught my eyes on CTD blog, so I had to come over and read you post. That's how I learned that it's your birthday today!! Happy B-Day to you!
The card is simply gorgeous. Very inspiring. TFS