Friday, April 28, 2023

An Apple for Teacher

Hello friends! It's Fri-yay and another weekend is soon upon us. It will be a busy one with a movie date with my grand-daughter and DIL to see It's Me, Margaret. We have a carry-in meal after church on Sunday, so I need to fix food for that. But I digress. I saw the Just Us Girls challenge is to create a CAS design with food and/or beverages. How about an apple for the teacher?!

I made a pair of these cards to give to grands for end of school year teacher thank yous. A tiny library clip and a couple of staples were the only embellishments.

I went to link up at JUGS and realized I missed the deadline! Doh! This was made with a favorite Reverse Confetti stamp/die set which made me sad to be missing this great company since it "retired". I always loved their style!

STAMPS: Class Act (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Pure Poppy, Green Leaf, Cocoa Bean, Blueberry Sky; Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Numerous rainbow colors from my leftover file; Patterned school-themed papers from Recollections; White (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Class Act (Reverse Confetti); Master Layouts 08 (Gina K Designs)
OTHER: Library clip (SU); Mini staples; Notebook edge punch.

 

No comments: