Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Color Throwdown #740

 

It's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge and yours truly is hosting this week. I have a monochromatic color theme going on with blush, dusty rose and white...a bit of a challenge for me but think I accomplished it with some neutrals added.

I placed some distress inks (Tattered Rose and Lost Shadow) onto my glass mat, spritzed with water then used a small brush to add the ink to the die cut flowers and leaves. I then splattered on a darker color (Hickory Smoke and Worn Lipstick). Once everything was dry, I splattered some white Gouache paint over it all.


STAMPS: Birthday Tag Kit (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Lost Shadow, Hickory Smoke distress inks.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface, White, Bitty Big: Sweet Blush patterned paper (PTI).
DIES: Blueprints 27 (My Favorite Things); Into the Blooms: Dahlia, Birthday Tag Kit (PTI).
OTHER: Button, Thread.

That's it for today! Hope to see your entry in the throwdown gallery!
~Wanda

No comments: