Monday, May 1, 2023

Back Packin'

 

I was in the mood to assemble a couple of the adorable gift card holder backpack dies from Papertrey Ink after viewing Tina Smith's awesome tutorial. Though I had made them before, I wanted to refresh my memory and ended up using a lot of the same colors that Tina used. If you haven't watched her videos before, you really must! Check it out HERE.


I am also joining in The Paper Players challenge which is a fun tic-tac-toe challenge by Anne Marie. I went with the top row across: bright colors, layers, embossing (wet or dry). The dry embossing is subtle with the stitching details and the definition around the zipper and sentiment panel. I will give these cards to my grands to use for their teachers if they wish. 

STAMPS: Go-To Gift Card Holder Backpack Accessories (PTI).
INK: Pure Poppy, Fine Linen, Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate dye inks by Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen, Hickory Smoke, Prize Ribbon, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron distress inks; Versamark; Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Patterned paper by Recollections; White, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening (PTI); Glossy Silver card stock.
DIES: Go-To Gift Card Holder Backpack (PTI); Blueprints 27 and Banner Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Altenew Pure White embossing powder.  
 
That's it for now. It's another dismal chilly Monday in VA! No school today so it's a "Nana day" for 2 of my grands - ages 6 and 8. Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza, what a fun card to give to a teacher! I love all the elements...so much to look at and admire! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, you know how much I love teacher cards. This one is fabulous! Love all the little details! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Fran Wing said...

Great card, Wanda! Thanks for the link to the PTI YouTube, which I fully enjoyed! And thank you for sharing all of this with The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wanda, this is FUN in all the right ways! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!