Thursday, April 28, 2022

PTI Release Day is Here!

 

The day has come! Tonight at 10pm EST everyone can buy the new release products at Papertrey Ink! I loved so many things about the new products and especially love having many more options for masculine cards!

I was inspired with the colors Betty Wright used in her one card with the Corrugated Metal Background stamp set so I went with the same and was very happy with the end result! I started with Classic Kraft card stock and first stamped the grout layer with Stormy Sea using my MISTI stamp positioner. A large area stamp doesn't always stamp as completely as I'd like so a positioner is a must have tool! I then used the second stamp with a combination of Classic Kraft and Cocoa Bean inks. I used a sponge dauber to lightly stamp at random spots with Stormy Sea ink.

I used the Special Guy mini stencils to overlay the sentiment using Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold and Prairie Grass inks. The Delicately Woven die was cut from kraft paper and the corrugated metal background was run through a crimper to add more texture.

STAMPS: Special Guy, Corrugated Metal Background (PTI).
INK: Stormy Sea, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Prairie Grass dye inks (PTI).
PAPER: Stormy Sea, Classic Kraft, Vintage Cream (PTI).
DIES: Delicately Woven, Special Guy, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles (PTI).
 
I will need lots of masculine birthday cards in June so this card will help build my stash. Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Happy stamping!
~Wanda 

No comments: