Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Color Throwdown #687

Good morning crafty friends! Ever have a week fly by and then you realize you had not created a card for a deadline due that day? That was me this morning. The new Color Throwdown challenge is being hosted by Lori this week and she has chosen lime green, aqua and gold. Some of my favorites! I whipped up this card using a couple of "salad spinner background" pieces in my leftover pile. I gold embossed the butterfly and sentiment to create a quick sympathy card.

STAMPS: Forever in Our Hearts (Pinkfresh Studio).
INK: Versamark, Alcohol inks
PAPER: Yupo, White (Papertrey Ink), Sour Apple Green (My Favorite Things). 
DIES: Forever in Our Hearts (Pinkfresh Studio), Stitched Rectangle & Flags STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Queen's Gold embossing powder by Ranger. 
 
We'd love to have you join us in the challenge. Hope to see you in the gallery!  ~Wanda

No comments: