Tuesday, April 26, 2022

PTI Day 3 April Reveal

 


Welcome back to the third day of reveals for the April release at Papertrey Ink. It's all about the guys today where we introduce you to Special Guy stamp set and dies + Delicately Woven die + Baseball T dies + Just Sentiments: Everyday stamp set.

I had our middle son in mind with my mini slimline card that references music elements. He plays drums for a local band and was back at it this past weekend with a local gig in Crozet. Covid put a damper on concerts for a couple of years but things are getting back to normal again in our area. 

I created my own "records" by using a 1", 1/2" and 1/8" punches. I also wanted to separate the trio of stars die so I fussy cut them so I could more randomly scatter them over the card.
STAMPS: Special Guy
INK: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, True Black
PAPER: Bitty Big: True Black, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, White, Silver glitter
DIES: Special Guy, Mini Slimline Essential Bundle
OTHER: 1" punch, 1/2" punch, 1/8" hole punch (to create "records")

The baseball T die set is such a fun one! It even has a wooden hanger you can add to the shirts. 

I wanted to create a folding shirt-shaped card that would hold a gift card inside. I folded an A2 size piece of white cardstock and placed the die slightly above the fold at the shoulders then ran it through my Big Shot. The Go-To Gift Card Slider die fits very well!
 












STAMPS: Special Guy
INK: True Black, Cocoa Bean
PAPER: Pure Poppy, White, Honey Nut; Silver metallic
DIES: Baseball T, Go-To Gift Card Slider
OTHER: Clear embossing powder

I wanted to also create a card using the baseball shirt so had to go with a larger 5" x 7" card to accommodate the size of the shirt.

The mountains were stamped with Enchanted Evening ink, dried with a heat gun and then the sentiments were white embossed.
 
I scattered some punched stars for embellishments and also added moonshine sequins.

Here is the inside of the card... 


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Everyday, Special Guy
INK: Enchanted Evening, Cocoa Bean; Versamark
PAPER: BItty Bit: Green Parakeet + Bitty Big: Dark Indigo, White, Green Parakeet, Honey Nut, Enchanted Evening, Share Your Heart pattern paper, Silver metallic
DIES: Baseball T
OTHER: Star punches, Moonshine sequins, White embossing powder

So that ends the third day of intros! Come back tomorrow for the 4th and final day. Just a note...I will use the Delicately Woven die on a card tomorrow. It just didn't work for me to include it today. 😊



 SUPPLIES

 




1 comment:

Luanne said...

Love your Rock card! Your son will love it too. 👏