Thursday, April 28, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

 

Welcome to a new Fusion Card Challenge where the inspiration photo has a color palette of blues with butterflies. I chose to omit the sketch this time because I wanted to use this butterfly cover plate which is an oldie but goody die from Papertrey Ink.

I smooshed several distress inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface paper: Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Speckled Egg, Broken China, Prize Ribbon.  After it dried, I splattered some Prize Ribbon ink over the background.

I layered two of the cover plate butterflies to give it more dimension. To be honest...I smeared some blue accidentally over the first layer - haha! 

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: With Sympathy (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Speckled Egg, Broken China, Prize Ribbon distress ink; Enchanted Evening dye ink (PTI).
PAPER: Enchanted Evening (PTI); Bristol Smooth Surface.
DIES: Cover Plate: Butterfly Hope (PTI); Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

This was such a quick and easy card to create!

We'd love to have you join us in this challenge! Happy stamping!         ~Wanda

1 comment:

Ida said...

Simply lovely. I really like your background and the bold butterfly cover plate.