Thursday, April 14, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

Hello everyone! We are already halfway through April so spring is hopping right along! The new Fusion Card challenge has a great inspiration photo as well as a great sketch so, I went with both. I love tulips and I discovered my daughter has a green thumb and loves them as well! 

Check out the results of part of the 100 bulbs she planted last

November at her home in Greenville, South Carolina! --->

I knew right away I wanted to play with the Totally Tulips stamp/die set released Papertrey Ink in March. I decided to tuck them into a galvanized bucket which was part of the Vase Collection released in February if I remember correctly. 

To add some texture to the background, I used PTI's dotted stencil with some Liquitex light modeling paste. I also added Crystal Stickles to the tulip outlines for some sparkle and shine. I used some new 6x6" patterned paper called Flower Market from Lawn Fawn. It has the prettiest tiny florals and stripes in soft spring colors! 


STAMPS: Totally Tulips, Vase Collection 7, Just Sentiments: Quotes (Papertrey Ink).
INK: True Black, Honey Nut, Dark Chocolate, Soft Stone, Weathervane, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest (PTI).
PAPER: White (PTI); Flower Market patterned paper (Lawn Fawn).
DIES: Totally Tulips, Vase Collection 7 (PTI).
OTHER: Crystal Stickles, Liquitex light modeling paste, Dots stencil (PTI). 
 
We'd love to have you play along in the challenge. Remember...you can just use the sketch or just use the photo or you can fuse them together in your creation.  Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

6 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card, love the tulips.
Greetings Miranda

Tristan said...

Beautiful bucket of tulips Wanda. Love that dot background.

Linda Callahan said...

A delightful bucket of flowers! And your daughter's flowers are lovely!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh, I love the sparkle on the tulips and the texture in the background. Wonderful take on the challenge!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, your daughter has a gorgeous garden! And I love your pretty, glittery card!

Betty said...

Love the glitter on your flowers, Wanda :-).