Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Color Throwdown #690

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge! Yours truly is hosting and the colors are navy, mustard and gray. I am seeing so much of this mustard yellow color in interior decorating and clothing so guess I was drawn to try it on a card. 

I love playing with the new Baseball T die and the Special Guy stamps with coordinating stencils and dies that are part of the April release at PTI! Yes...my A2 card base is a bit small for the angled shirt, but it's all good! I will just use a slightly larger envelope. 

STAMPS: Special Guy (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Sweet Mustard, Sapphire, Misty Coast, Metropolis, Licorice dye inks (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: Hello Honey, Basic Gray, Moonlight designer series paper stack (Stampin' Up); Bristol Smooth Surface; Metallic silver.
DIES: Baseball T, Special Guy (PTI); Stitched Rectangle + Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Brick stencil, Special Guy stencils (PTI).
 
We'd love to have you join us in this challenge. Happy stamping!
                                                                      ~Wanda 

 

No comments: