Thursday, March 31, 2022

You're My Type!

 

Oh my...what was I waiting for?! I've had this set from SugarPea Designs for a couple of months and never even opened the package. Weather is gradually warming but ever so windy so I'm staying inside nursing cold symptoms and decided to play. This typewriter is so adorable and I decided to go with a mini slimline design using dies from Gina K Designs' Master Layout 08. 

I have tons of birthdays with friends and family in April so this card will cover one of many. Aqua and red are always a fun combo for me and could go with either gender. 



 I couldn't stop with just one card, so decided to join in the Seize the Birthday challenge where we are challenged to "stripe it up".
 
While everything was out on my desk from the first card, I quickly made a second card with identical typewriter colors but different layout. 
 
I used the Mini Slimline Essential Bundle from Pinkfresh Studio on this one along with strips from Gina K Designs Master Layouts 08 die set. I really prefer mini slimline above regular slimline cards.
STAMPS: You're My Type (SugarPea Designs). 

PAPER: Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, True Black, White (Papertrey Ink).

INK: True Black (PTI). 
 
DIES: You're My Type (SugarPea Designs), Master Layout 08 (Gina K. Designs). 

That's it for now...have a great day and thanks for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Both cards are so cute with that adorable typewriter in red and aqua (it is a great color combo). I like how you added the alternate stripes on the second card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Tee said...

Both cards are just Gorgeous! Fun & creative.

Nancy said...

Wanda, Every inch of this card is perfect! First, the color combo is one of my favs! I am going to file this idea away for CH, so thanks for that. Secondly, the typewriter is so darling as is the greeting. I love the way you incorporated the stripes in your design! I wish I was picking winners at Seize the Birthday this time! Awesome job and thanks for playing!