Saturday, March 26, 2022

PTI Layered Stencils


I'm a big fan of layering stencils for a quick and easy background and am happy to share that Papertrey Ink has a new set in their store called Berry Branches! 

I paired it with the large dahlia stencil that comes with the Dahlia stamp & die set. I added Crystal Stickles to the flower edges to add a bit of sparkle and shine.
 

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Established (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, True Black, Classic Kraft, Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface, White, Vellum.
DIES: Dahlias, Into the Blooms: Dahlia, Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames.
OTHER: Dahlias stencils, Crystal Stickles.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this new release as much as I have. It's filled with many spring ideas! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

No comments: