Thursday, March 17, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

 

It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge! I used the sketch and was inspired by the books to use this digi image from Tiddly Inks that I've had for years. I'm really rusty with coloring with Copics, so this gave me some more practice.

The patterned paper is from Recollections and is an old packet I've also had for years. On a newer note...the sentiment is a sneak peek of one that will be part of the March release by Papertrey Ink on the 25th.

STAMPS:  School Girl digital image by Tiddly Inks; Just Sentiments: Quotes (part of the March release by Papertrey Ink).

INK: Versafine Onyx Black

DIES: Tag die by My Favorite Things

COPICS: Skin - E000, E00, E21, R20
                Skirt - B21, B23, B26
                Headband - R24, R27, R37
                Socks - C00, C0, C1
                Books - W00, W1, Y06, Y08, YG25, YG63
                Hair - E50, E53, E55, E57

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!  Happy stamping!   ~Wanda

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love this sweet girl and your coloring is fabulous!

Laurie Unger said...

Great job on your coloring of this super cute digi stamp. I like the designer paper and the new sentiment. Adorable card.