Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Color Throwdown #684

 

Another week has passed already and it's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge. Amy Rohl is hosting and has some great colors - mostly neutrals with a pop of yellow - to stimulate your mojo! I had my ink cubes on my desk from a previous project and decided I would go with a contemporary style with swiping the cubes over a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface paper. Our design team's data base lists the colors as black, gray, yellow and tan even though the swatch shows what I call khaki.

I swiped Rocky Slope, Sunshine, Warm Buff, and Licorice dye inks (PinkFresh Studio) then added a bit of Fresh Snow pigment ink from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is a great die set called Handwritten Thanks by The Stamp Market. I love the font!

Sure hope to see your creation in the throwdown gallery! Would love to see what you create! Happy stamping...      ~Wanda

No comments: