Thursday, February 24, 2022

PTI Reveal Day #2

 

Welcome back to day two of reveals for the February release at Papertrey Ink! Today, we are introducing you to Easter Egg-stravagance stamps and dies + Picket Fence dies + Spring Carrots dies + Just Sentiments: Spring Blessings stamp set. I've created three cards to showcase these items!

I fell in love right away with these gorgeous floral eggs and love this stand alone sentiment with the beautiful font!
 
My favorite PTI floral colors were used here: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony and Berry Sorbet. 


STAMPS: Easter Egg-stravagance
INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, New Leaf, Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Sweet Blush, White, Bitty Big: Sweet Blush
DIES: Easter Egg-stravagance, Shape Shifters: Oval 2
OTHER: Sheer ribbon, Moonshine sequins

My second card uses the Picket Fence die and I mistakenly added the wrong eggs (you will see more of them tomorrow) which is why I had to make the first card for today's reveal. I stenciled some clouds plus added die cut clouds in the sky.
I started with die cutting the fence from kraft card stock then covered it with distress texture crackle paste. After dry, I stamped the weathered wood background stamp over it with Cocoa Bean ink. I also sponged some kraft ink lightly over the fence. The eggs all have colored strips adhered together for the backgrounds.


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Spring Blessings, Weathered Wood Background
INK: True Black, Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Ocean Tides; Tumbled Glass distress
PAPER: White, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores
DIES: Picket Fence, Grassy Edge, Elegant Eggs
OTHER: Cloud stencil, Cloud die, Distress Texture Paste Crackle

Lastly, check out these really fun carrot dies! I had this washi tape background completed and decided to create some matching carrots for a fun spin with the spring sentiment. 

My daughter loves to garden and planted some red and purple carrots last summer. So...why not "plant" some pink and orange carrots on my card?! 😂
STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Spring Blessings
INK: True Black, New Leaf
PAPER: White, Green Parakeet, light orange and light pink in leftover pile - ? source
DIES: Spring Carrots, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles
OTHER: Washi tape, twine

SUPPLIES 

 



Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to tune in again tomorrow for more awesome eggs and some great new feathered friends!  ~Wanda

No comments: