Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Color Throwdown #679

 


Hello everyone! It's hump day and that means a new Color Throwdown challenge is happening. Vickie has chosen some gorgeous colors inspired by the beautiful abstract art photo. I immediately went to my stash of alcohol ink background panels and was happy to find that I already had one in blues and greens! You very rarely see a CAS card in my gallery but this is one. I added die cuts and some rain drop embellishments and this was quickly completed!

I'm also playing along with the theme challenge - love and friendship -

at The Paper Players

I adhered two of the sentiment dies together with white card stock then slightly offset another die cut from Luxe Gold.

PAPER: Yupo; White, Luxe Gold (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Alcohol inks + gold fixative.
DIES: Hand-Drawn Heart (The Stamp Market); Love You (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
 
We'd love to have you join us in the challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery...   ~Wanda

 

4 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is just stunning Wanda! The gold die-cut against the inked background is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Christy Lynn said...

Ooh, I love that big swoopy heart, it looks fabulous on your alcohol ink background! The script sentiment is gorgeous too. This looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love, love, LOVE the detail! Just gorgeous!