Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Color Throwdown #681

 

It's hump day again which means it's time for a new Color Throwdown challenge. Amy Rysavy is hosting and has picked these gorgeous colors which I thought would work well with this favorite stencil/stamp/die set from The Greetery. I needed something that would be fairly quick to throw together and this fit the bill. I even got to dig into my "archives" of old discontinued Stampin' Up paper to find this Marvelous Magenta color!

Here is what I used...

STAMPS: Print Shop: Floral Frame, Comforting Commands (The Greetery).
INK: Ballet Slipper, Candy Violet, Mint, Meadow (Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: White (PTI), Marvelous Magenta (SU).
DIES: Print Shop: Floral Frame, Comforting Commands (The Greetery); Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames (Papertrey Ink). 
 
We would love to have you join us and create something with these colors. Have a great day!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Lovely! Beautiful colors!!