Sunday, February 27, 2022

PTI Release Day


It's finally here! Tonight at 10pm EST you can order the new release products from Papertrey Ink. I have one more card using the awesome Weave A Basket dies along with florals from the Easter Egg-stravagance stamp/die set and a sentiment from Inside Greetings: Spring Blessings stamp set. I was totally inspired by this Hallmark card on the left that popped up in my feed while cruising the internet. I loved the soft colors and the scattering of flowers among the eggs in the basket!

The background patterned paper is from PTI's Share Your Heart packet of 8 1/2" x 11" two-sided papers. I cut a Border Bling: Diamonds frame and added a bow made from narrow light green satin ribbon and 1/2" dotted swiss tulle ribbon. I accented the card with Moonshine sequins - also available at PTI - which come in 3 different sizes. 

INK: Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Vintage Jadeite, True Black, New Leaf (PTI). 

Enjoy your Sunday and get your shopping list ready! ~Wanda

No comments: