Wednesday, February 23, 2022

PTI Reveal Day #1


Can you believe another month has rolled around and we are beginning the reveals of the February release at Papertrey Ink? I think I may have squealed when my package arrived and I saw the awesome new stamps and dies! So...let's get this party started! Today, we are introducing you to Weave a Basket dies + Grassy Edge dies + Spring Greetings stamps set + Vase Collection 7 stamps and dies + Thank You Florals stamps and dies + Delicate Circles dies.

Check out this gorgeous basket die where you literally weave the strips yourself! I also love the new grassy border die that can be added to ground the basket.
I color blended over a stencil for the card base using Prize Ribbon, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers distress inks and a hexagon stencil.
The grassy filler was die cut from vellum.


STAMPS: Spring Greetings
INK: Prize Ribbon, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough distress inks; Versamark
PAPER: Vellum, Bristol Smooth Surface, White, Family Ties patterned paper (Pebbles)
DIES: Jar Accessories, Pattern Party, Weave A Basket, Grassy Edges
OTHER: Gold embossing powder, Hexagon stencil, Glitter enamel dots

The new vase is my new favorite in the collection plus I love the fun new florals that pair with it so well! How about that elegant new doily die layered over a Pattern Party circle from last month's release?!

I'm trying to use some of my older embossing folders since I love to add texture to my cards. Adding a button is also a "blast from the past" which seemed like a great accent for an added pop of color.
 

STAMPS: Thank You Florals, Vase Collection 7, Pattern Party.
INK: Misty Coast, Rocky Slope, Warm Buff, Gathered Twigs; True Black; Versamark.
PAPER: X-Press It Blending Card, White, Stone.
DIES: Delicate Circles, Vase Collection 7, Thank You Florals, Pattern Party.
OTHER: Square Lattice embossing folder, Copics, White gel pen, Clear embossing powder, Button/thread.

SUPPLIES 


 





That's all for day one. Stop by tomorrow for some really unique spring and Easter stamps and dies!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Lovely projects Wanda! Love that embossing folder you used.