Friday, August 27, 2021

Tent Style Haunted House

 

TGIF! Not sure this has as much significance since I'm retired - lol -
but I'll celebrate Friday anyway! Have you shopped the August
release yet at Papertrey Ink? If not, you are missing out on some cute Halloween and fall stamps/dies. I wanted to make a tent-style haunted house using the Tent Style Packaging: Holiday House die that was released last winter. This will go to some grands with a gift card tucked inside (sorry I forgot to get a side shot of this but here's a side view of my holiday house from last year -->).

I had a lot of fun decorating this spooktacular house!

STAMPS: Haunted House (Papertrey Ink).

PAPER: Green Parakeet, True Black, White (PTI); Grape Soda (Reverse Confetti).

INK: Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, True Black, Green Parakeet (PTI).

DIES: Haunted House, Tent Style Packaging: Holiday House (PTI).

That's all for now...looking forward to getting inky over the weekend!  ~Wanda
 


 

No comments: