Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Color Throwdown #656

 


Happy Wednesday friends! It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge and there are some really great primary colors that Lisa Henke has chosen for us! I went with a thank you card to build up my stash for my grands. This could go to their bus driver who is a close family friend or it would also work for a teacher. I went with patterned paper from Recollections that I've had for many years. A good option for school-themed cards!

 

STAMPS: Class Act (Reverse Confetti).

PAPER: Patterned paper by Recollections; Vintage Cream (PTI).

INK: Pure Poppy, True Black, Green Parakeet, Cocoa Bean (PTI).

DIES: Class Act (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Rectangle and Stitched Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Punch by SU (notebook edge - ? name); Mini library clip.

We'd love to have you play along with us! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

 

No comments: