Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Birthday Cover Plate

 


Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm posting a quick card I made months ago when the Cover Plate: Birthday die was released by Papertrey Ink. It's one of my all-time faves to whip up a quick and easy birthday card. The patterned paper with a touch of foiling does most of the work. All I added was some WOW! Sunburst embossing powder to the flames and the stars then added iridescent sequins. Easy peasy! I'm entering this into the "anything goes" option for the current Seize the Birthday challenge. If you choose to go with their special topping option, it's a "by the sea" theme.

PAPER: Rainbow Inks 6x6" pad by Recollections; Harvest Gold by Papertrey Ink.

DIES: Cover Plate: Birthday (Papertrey Ink).

Just a reminder...if an item is out of stock at Papertrey Ink (like this cover plate is now), check out The Foiled Fox or Simon Says Stamp. They are selling PTI products now (and I see they are ALL out of stock)!   ~Wanda
 

1 comment:

shirley-bee said...

I love this card, Wanda! It looks like an inferno of candles 😆
Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳