Sunday, August 15, 2021

Release Day at Papertrey Ink

 

Have you been following along with the new release reveals at Papertrey Ink? This month's release has some awesome new fall and beginning of Christmas possibilities. I love the warm colors of fall and wanted to create another card using the Fall Bouquet stamp/die set. I added a sentiment from the new Just Sentiments: Happy Fall set.

I had this background completed and in my stash since last fall and decided to use it for my starting point. I wanted to add some jute twine as embellishment and secured the loops with medium sized glue dots and tucked them into the bouquet.

STAMPS: Fall Bouquet, Just Sentiments: Happy Fall (Papertrey Ink).

PAPER: White, Green Parakeet (PTI), Grape Soda (Reverse Confetti).

INK: Bright Buttercup, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Honey Nut, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Cover Plate: Herringbone, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Fall Bouquet (PTI); Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Jute twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Get your shopping list ready and the new release will be available to order at 10pm Eastern time today!                           Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

No comments: