Saturday, August 14, 2021

PTI August Release Day 4

Hello friends! We are already on the 4th and last day of reveals of the August release! Today, we are introducing you to Cover Plate: Apples die + Feathered Friends dies + Spooktacular Kit

I guess I had Granny Smith apples on my mind when I chose the Vintage Jadeite background paper - lol! It was a perfect match for a piece of Yupo paper that I had used with alcohol inks in my salad spinner! Yep. I have a blast spinning the ink and seeing what design will result. Here I used 3 different shades of green plus some blending solution.
This is another beautiful bird - one of my favorite series at PTI. I perched him on a branch from the Feathered Friends Mini 8 set and embellished with some florals.


STAMPS: Inside Greetings: Fall, Feathered Friends Mini 8, Blossoming Branches
INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Dark Chocolate, True Black; Alcohol inks in 3 shades of green
PAPER: Vintage Jadeite, White; Yupo
DIES: Pierced Feature Frames, Cover Plate: Apples, Feathered Friends 14, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles, Blossoming Branches, Feathered Friends Mini 8 (branch)
OTHER: Salad spinner, Gilded Gems

I love the three sizes of Mason jar dies in the Spooktacular Kit! These can be used all year for every season, so you gotta love versatility (remember yesterday's post where I used it with a winter scene?). I change up this pedestal display stand with each season and enjoy it in my crafty space. The googly eyes, orange/black/white twine, burlap, face features and ghost tag are all part of the Spooktacular kit! I added a touch of rafia to complete the scarecrow!

STAMPS: None
INK: Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Cocoa Bean, Honey Nut
PAPER: Orange Zest, Green Parakeet, Amethyst Allure, True Black, White
DIES: Spooktacular Mason Jars, Spooktacular Shaped Tags, Spooktacular Extras, Spooktacular Faces
OTHER: Burlap, Google eyes, Thread, Raffia

Check out this gift card holder using the largest Mason jar die! I cut out two shapes and adhered them at the top with 1/4" Score tape. The front was color blended to mimic candy corn colors. 




STAMPS: Spooktacular Halloween Kit
INK: True Black, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest
PAPER: White, True Black, Silver Metallic
DIES: Spooktacular Mason Jars, Go-To Gift Card Slider, To Die For Sentiments: Hey Boo
OTHER: Jute twine
 
That ends our reveals for this month! You will be able to purchase new products at 10pm tomorrow on the 15th, so get your shopping lists ready!


 
SUPPLIES



~Wanda

1 comment:

Luanne said...

All your release projects are fantastic Wanda! Awesomeness!