Thursday, August 26, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches 500th Sketch!

 


Wow...it's been a decade of sketches for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge! Congratulations on this incredible milestone! I wanted to play along as it's one of my fave challenges to follow.

I've had this flower-filled vase in my leftover stash for months and decided it was time to turn it into a card.

 

I color blended some Twisted Citron distress ink in the background and the vase was embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder then die cut. Here's what I used...

STAMPS: Prosperous Perennials, Message in a Bottle, Vase Collection 3 (Papertrey Ink).

INK: Twisted Citron distress ink; Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Green Parakeet, True Black; Versamark.

DIES: Prosperous Perennials, Vase Collection 3 (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle and Flag STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Simple Strips (Pretty Pink Posh).

OTHER:  WOW! Rose Gold embossing powder.

Big thanks to all the generous companies donating prizes for this celebration! Now I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I might win something! :-)    ~Wanda

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful vase of flowers! And I hope you win something too - we have some great prizes! Glad you joined us for our 500th!

Kim S said...

What a beautiful bouquet you have created! I love it with the simple black and white behind it. Thank you for playing along with our 500th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What delightful card and a fabulous bouquet! I just love these sketchy flowers and the gorgeous embossed vase. Thanks so much for joining us for this 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches.