Sunday, January 20, 2019

Paper Players CAS Week




Happy Sunday and welcome to another Paper Players Challenge! This week, Claire is asking us to create a CAS design with a snowy day theme.  I'll confess I struggled with keeping my card without many layers, since this snowflake just begs to be layered. In hindsight, I could have used just the one silver glitter snowflake!  




This really was a quick and easy card to assemble.  Patterned papers are from Doodlebug Design's "Frosty Friends" 6x6 pad.  The snowman (Winter Groves by Paper Smooches) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on X-Press It Blending Card and was colored with Copics.  The scarf was paper pieced.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' "Sentiment Sampler" set and was stamped over a label die by My Favorite Things. The snowflake die is from Stampin' Up.

Be sure to stop by The Paper Players Challenge blog and see what the other talented team members have created.  We hope to see you in the gallery!

7 comments:

laurie said...

That snowman is adorable...love the pretty snowflakes too!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this adorable card Wanda! That snowman, the glittery snowflake, and the color combo with the blue, white, and purple? Too much fun!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is adorable! I love the mix of patterns and that little snowman is precious! That big shiny snowflake is perfect way to showcase this little fellow. I hope you have a fantastic week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that adorable little snowman with his plaid scarf Wanda - and what a fabulous snowflake to draw your eye to the focal point of your card. So sweet!

Ann Schach said...

Such an adorable card, Wanda! This snowman and his plaid scarf are just too cute. I LOVE the fact you used two glittery snowflakes!!! It just draws a person right into the card!

Jaydee said...

Adorable, image, Wanda and I love the colors, too! The snowman is fabulous
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

I just love this Wanda! The colors, pattens and that adorable image. SO cute! I also struggle with layers so I am with you in the struggle. Haha! :)