Monday, January 28, 2019

MFT Twofer



I created this card for two challenges over on the My Favorite Things challenge and inspiration blog. The MFT Color Challenge #110 is to use Grout Gray, Tickled Pink, Wild Wisteria and Steel Gray. I paired that with their MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #421.  The card base is Grout Gray CS and I stamped the Burlap background with WPlus9's Silver Lining ink (I don't have any MFT inks so had to substitute with close colors from other companies).  




I'm hoping the challenge police will not lock me up for adding a few green leaves to the mix. The flower centers were accented with Black and Lemon Twist Enamel Accents.

Here is my enabler's list:
STAMPS: Mini Modern Blooms (MFT), Burlap BG (MFT), 
PAPER: Grout Gray, Tickled Pink (MFT), White (PTI), Lead (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Silver Lining, Blossomberry, Cockleshell, Last Leaf, Beanstalk - WPlus9; Sweet Blush (PTI); Piggy Bank (Reverse Confetti); Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Happy Birthday Circle Frame, Mini Modern Blooms, Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics - all by MFT.

No comments: