Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches



 
Kim has a fabulous new sketch for us to play along with on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog! I added a trio of different patterns of Washi tape that were close to ink colors that I had out for another challenge.  I'm not a big fan of purples but it sure has shown up frequently in my recent cards - lol!  I added the inks - Wild Wasabi, Sweet Sugarplum, Elegant Eggplant - by pouncing the pads onto the stamp then applying the stamp to the card stock.  


I fussy cut the hydrangea and popped it up on foam dots over the open frame. The stitched rectangle STAX Die-Namics are by My Favorite Things.  

STAMPS: Because I Care (Stampin' Up).

It was a brutally cold (high in upper 20's) and very windy day today!  Felt so much colder IRL!  Looking forward to milder weather this weekend and then up to the 60's next week!  Yay!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Really love this one. You always inspire me!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way the open frame allows the washi to show, Wanda! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

Jen Brum said...

Such a pretty card! I've always loved that flower! Love your diagonal strips! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the pretty flower! Beautifully done! Glad you joined us at FMS!