Monday, January 14, 2019

Mojo Sketch #507


A full schedule has not allowed me time to play along with the past couple of Mojo Sketch Challenges, but I finally put cleaning tasks aside to play along!  I'm really loving Julee's great layout this week and it was perfect to use some of Reverse Confetti's patterned papers from their newly released 6x6" pad called "From Cupid".  I added a rectangle panel of Salsa card stock (Reverse Confetti) and grouped 3 patterned heart stamps after stamping them in the three RC ink colors that match the stripes: Salsa, Piggy Bank and Flamingo.


The sentiment is one of five choices in RC's Patterned Hearts stamp set!  I love these "skinny" sentiments that can be added without covering up much of the design.  I added faux stitching to the horizontal strip using RC's Edge Essentials die.  I embellished with some wooden hearts and thought the twine tied it all together...pun intended - lol!

I'm also entering this into Reverse Confetti's Stock Your Stash Challenge (my second entry) where the theme is Love is in the Air.  

Part of my recent "full schedule" included some MAJOR reorganization and purging of my bathroom linen closet and now I am working on my tiny craft room.  I still have a long way to go with my 'she shed' but am determined to get it organized to where it's more efficient to use!  So many friends have shared their inspiration from watching Marie Condo's Tidying Up series on Netflix.  I watched two episodes so far and it's amazing to see the transformation in different homes.  It really does make you feel better to see a clutter free home!

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Love love love your card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Wanda! So happy you could join me for Mojo Monday. My craft room reorg (and probably the whole house! LOL) is long overdue.

Carmela said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda! Love all the papers together.