Saturday, January 26, 2019

Celebrate


I'm definitely celebrating the weekend when I don't have to run to my radiation treatments or to work (thanks to being retired)! I'm looking forward to playing with two of our grands this afternoon (ages 2 and 4) so this will be a quick post for a card I created last evening.  I am playing along with two challenges: CAS(E) This Sketch and The Card Concept.  Check out that beautiful tower of rainbow cupcakes which led me to this patterned paper from Doodlebug Design's 6x6" Sugar Shoppe pad.


The paper did much of the "work" and I only cut out two of the
sentiment dies (My Favorite Things) to give it more dimension. No stamping involved on this one!  The finishing touch was some Island Indigo baker's twine by SU.

Stay warm if you're in a cold climate!  Only to get into the 30's here in VA today.

2 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Wanda! What a perfect designer paper to use on your lovely card! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along on the Card Concept Challenge.

Susan Powell said...

Cute card- that paper is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.