Friday, September 2, 2022

Tis the Season to be Fall-y

 

TGIF everyone! This sentiment makes me chuckle every time I read it! I really love the newest Into the Blooms: Pumpkin die set and thought it would be fun to use patterned papers for the different layers. I used the small plaid and small dots from the Bitty Big Orange Zest and Harvest Gold paper packs. The stems tuck into the pumpkins so nicely and I love the dimensional details. I looped some jute twine behind the sentiment circle using glue dots. 

The card base was color blended using distress inks: Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral. The stems were colored with Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain. The leaves were blended with Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive and Rustic Wilderness.

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Happy Fall (Papertrey Ink).
PAPER: Bristol Smooth Surface; Bitty Big: Orange Zest, Bitty Big: Harvest Gold, White (PTI).

That's it for today! Have a great weekend!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, just LOVE this. Those gorgeous autumn colours and the cute sentiment.
xxx