Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Color Throwdown #712

 

Hi friends and welcome to another Color Throwdown challenge! Barbara is hosting this week and has chosen cobalt blue, orange, kraft and cream colors. I went with the new Print Shop Calico stamp & stencil guide just released from The Greetery.

I need more practice with these stencils but, for now, it will have to do. I also stenciled the background using the Pointed Out stencil from Reverse Confetti (since the color on the BG stamp didn't work out).
Very different color combo for my usual taste. I had to restrain myself from using any green - lol!

STAMPS: Hoop Wreath, Bountiful Wreath (sentiment) by The Greetery.
PAPER: Vintage Cream, White (PTI).
INK: Blueprint Sketch, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade distress inks; Dark Chocolate (PTI).
DIES: Hoop Wreath, Bountiful Wreath (The Greetery); Love to Layer: Ovals (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

That's it for today. We'd love to have you play along with us!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I love absolutely everything about this card. The colors are so pretty together. TFS.