Thursday, September 1, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

 


How can it be the first day of September already?! It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge and this week's theme is all about pinwheels. I guess you could say I used a loose interpretation of the sketch on my card. I die cut then stenciled on each pinwheel and formed this colorful collage.

The sentiment was raised up with foam tape after inlaying the black words onto the white shadow background. The Postal Frame die is one of my all-time faves and you can't have a party without some celebratory moonshine sequins!

We'd love to have you play along with us! Remember, you have two weeks to get an entry posted. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous pinwheels and beautiful details! Party on!

Karren said...

This is fabulous, Wanda! I love that we both used the same products but got a totally different (and fun) look.

Laurie Unger said...

Wanda, this is lovely. I don't have any pinwheel stamps or dies - loving these. Like the big party sentiment too!

Tristan said...

Fabulous card Wanda. How fun are those background pinwheels and love the inlaid sentiment.