Thursday, September 8, 2022

Fall Basket


I had some free time today to play along with a couple of challenges and created this fall basket card. The Paper Players Challenge has a "fall fun" theme and it's word week - "basket" - at the Just Us Girls challenge blog. I started with a plaid paper from Pink & Main's "Year Round Plaids" 6x6" packet.


I then die cut with the Tag Sale: Quilted Die (Papertrey Ink) using
Rustic Cream card stock. I stenciled with the small dotted stencil (Dark Chocolate) and with the script stencil (Prairie Grass) - both by PTI.  I layered the medium circle from the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles die set.

 

I cut the Country Handbasket from Rustic Cream card stock then color blended with Honey Nut, Classic Kraft, and Cocoa Bean inks (PTI). I filled the basket with branches from the Eucalyptus Elegance stamp/die set (PTI). I added the smaller pumpkin from Fall Farmers Market set. A brad and a jute twine bow finished off the tag. The completed card is 5" square. I used a brown Prismacolor pencil to highlight the embossing on the basket. Thanks so much for stopping by...hope your Friday is a good one!   ~Wanda

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Wanda! This plaid paper is gorgeous. I LOVE the vibrant colors. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Jennie Maier said...

Wanda,I love this card! The plaid paper is perfect for the fall theme! Great job with all the elements! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

This basket is chock-full of fall beauty! The background panel as well as the plaid piece are both beautiful with their autumn colors! A perfect choice for sharing with the Players this week!

Bobby said...

Fall is in full force on your card, Wanda, from that fabulous plaid background to the wonderful basket full of leaves with a pumpkin on the side. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.