Thursday, September 8, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches

 


Hi crafty friends! I saw the new Freshly Made Sketches challenge and wanted to use some older - but still on my fave list of stamps/dies to use - for teacher thank yous! I took a few liberties and added a strip to the base panel plus added the diagonal stitched panel. Here's hoping the challenge police won't come after me! 😂

It's a simple card needing little explanation, so I'll just get to the list of what I used. 


STAMPS: Class Act, Posted Note Sentiments (Reverse Confetti).  

INK: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Tropical Teal, True Black (dye inks by Papertrey Ink).

PAPER: Very Merry 6x6" pad (Reverse Confetti); White, Green, Silver Metallic, Black (from my scrap bin).
 
DIES: Diagonal Stitches Cover Plate, Class Act, Posted Note (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things). 
 
OTHER: Moonshine Sequins (PTI). 
 

 
 
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!  ~Wanda

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! Love the school theme! That apple is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

No challenge police here! This is a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Just as cute as can be! Love that little apple and the clipboards. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!