Saturday, January 22, 2022

PTI January Release Day 1

Hi everyone! Hope you are surviving this winter weather without too much inconvenience! We just came through another snow storm that started Sunday and am hoping that's the last one for awhile. On a happier note, I'm excited to share that it's time to reveal some new goodies for the January release at Papertrey Ink! Today, we are introducing you to Feathered Friends 19 dies + Border Bling: Blooming Hearts dies + Into the Blooms: Roses dies + Just Sentiments: With Sympathy stamp set.

I adore this dainty frame die that has a vine with tiny blooming hearts! So perfect for Valentine cards but versatile to use the whole year long!

I created the background by gluing varying widths of paper strips to the card base. I love that this bird die set includes a branch with berries to "ground" the bird! I highlighted portions of the bird with Prismacolor pencils.


STAMPS: Frame Decor
INK: True Black, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Green Parakeet, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Weathervane, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise.
PAPER: White, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz.
DIES: Border Bling: Blooming Hearts, Feathered Friends 19.
OTHER: Stitched Sentiments Strips

Next up is another beautiful flower for the Into the Blooms series. It pairs well with the new sentiments in the Just Sentiments series. 

I love the rich, vibrant colors of Mijello Mission Gold watercolor paints which is what I used to color the roses and leaves. I splattered the leaves with a dark shade of green paint.
The base is a mini slimline card size with white embossing of the Nifty Plaid stamp on kraft paper. I had the crimped heart on my leftover pile so I sponged the edges with Dark Chocolate ink and tucked it into the florals.


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: With Sympathy, Nifty Plaid.
INK: Versamark; Dark Chocolate.
PAPER: Classic Kraft, White; Bristol Smooth Surface; Vellum.
DIES: Into the Blooms: Roses.
OTHER: Heart die, crimper, Gold and white embossing powders, Mijello Mission Gold paints, Mini Slimline Essential Bundle.

SUPPLIES 


That's all for today. Tune back again tomorrow for more new reveals!                                                         ~Wanda

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I am so in awe of the amazing roses you created with your water colors!