Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Color Throwdown #675


Happy Wednesday everyone! It has been a bitterly cold week and I'm loving these cheery colors that Susie has chosen for the new Color Throwdown challenge: blue, gray, yellow and green! I thought I'd go with this great Winterberry Bouquet stamp and stencil set from The Greetery. My ink colors are new to me from Pinkfresh Studio.

 

Here is what I used...

STAMPS: Winterberry Bouquet, Opposites Attract (The Greetery).
PAPER: Family Ties by Pebbles; White by Papertrey Ink.
INK: Summer Shower, Storm, Fresh Pear, Olive, Rocky Slope, Metropolis dye inks by Pinkfresh Studio.
DIES: Oval (Hero Arts); Opposites Attract, Opposites Attract Script, Winterberry Bouquet (The Greetery). 
 

How do these colors inspire you? We'd love to have to play along with us. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

1 comment:

dj said...

How fun to get to be asked to be apart of this week's challenges as a quest designer!! Thanks for the opportunity!! I love your mini flower background paper along with the gingham...beautiful!!