Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Color Throwdown #674

Happy new year and welcome back to the Color Throwdown Challenge...the first of 2022! Amy Rohl is hosting this week and she has such a classy color scheme for us - black, white and gold or silver. I don't have any new year sentiments that I can recall, so I opted for a wedding card to add to my stash.

 I love the bold stripe from PTI's Bitty Big: True Black pack so started there. I then took the medium sized frame from PTI's Pierced Feature Frame and cut it from both black and Luxe Gold paper so I could insert the black "middle" into the gold frame. The flowers and bow are from the newly released Jar Accessories set from PTI. I white embossed the flowers then added details with a Sharpie S-Gel 0.7 pen.

 STAMPS: Jar Accessories (Papertrey Ink). 

INK: True Black, Versamark.

PAPER: Bitty Big: True Black, Luxe Gold, True Black, White (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Framed Script - Mr. & Mrs. (Taylored Expressions); Pierced Feature Frames, Jar Accessories (Papertrey Ink).

OTHER: WOW! Opaque Bright White Regular embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you in the gallery!

                                                                            ~Wanda

No comments: