Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year!

The old bloggo has been rather quiet lately! Babysitting for grands consumed four long days last week so there was very little creativity happening on my end. I hit my craft room yesterday and needed to replenish my birthday card supply so went with the new pansy dies that were part of the December release at Papertrey Ink. 

I like to cut out all the flowers/stems/leaves from white cardstock and then add color by blending with brushes and dye ink. The oval is a new to me die from PTI and I love its size. I layered it over the new Cover Plate: Elegance die which adds some texture. I also highlighted the florals using Prismacolor pencils. I decided to embellish with the Pure Poppy baker's twine which has a hint of shine in it.

STAMPS: Perfect Pairs Commodities (Papertrey Ink).

PAPER: White, Sweet Blush, True Black (Papertrey Ink).

INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, True Black, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf dye inks by PTI.

DIES: Into the Blooms: Pansies, Storybook Christmas (book die used for birthday sentiment), Perfect Pairs Commodities, Shape Shifters: Oval 2, Cover Plate: Elegance (Papertrey Ink).

That's it for today. Looking forward to getting back to regular challenge team assignments later this week.   ~Wanda

No comments: