Thursday, September 16, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge

There is a new Fusion Card Challenge with a peach birthday theme happening. My card has a hint of the sketch if you flip it sideways. I focused on the lightest peach shade which I call blush and found these  patterned papers in the Blush 6x6" pad by My Mind's Eye were perfect for my trio of balloons!

These papers have the look of foiling but it wasn't done with my Glimmer machine...they came that way in the pack.  The sentiment was from Papertrey Ink's Big Balloon Sentiment set and was stamped with Enchanted Evening ink. The narrow copper strip was die cut with a Pretty Pink Posh's Simple Strips die. The balloon dies are from The Greetery and are called Big Balloons.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's entries if you'd like more inspiration! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda

4 comments:

Tristan said...

oooh what fab balloons Wanda. Love that hint of golden shimmer.

Laurie Unger said...

Oh, this is lovely! Wonderful designer paper with all that glimmer! Fun Fusion!

Linda Callahan said...

WOW - oh those balloons! Wonderful card! The black is terrific with the peach!

Stef Perry said...

Love your layout Wanda, with the clever balloon design! I have those papers in my stash and was thrilled to see how you used them. Thanks for the inspiration with your gorgeous card!