Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Color Throwdown #660


Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time again for a Color Throwdown Challenge and yours truly is hosting this week. I found these feathers on Pinterest and was inspired to use the colors of navy, green, blue and orange! I hope you will enjoy creating with them as much as I did!

I started with die cutting squares from some old patterned papers I had in my stash. I then broke out some Greetery stamps and dies that I don't think I've used before now. 

A little twine and a couple of scored lines and my card was quickly completed!


STAMPS: Birthday Blooms (The Greetery).

PAPER: Original Collection by Authentique; Bristol Smooth Surface.

INK: Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, True Black (dye inks by Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Squares STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Birthday Blooms (The Greetery).

OTHER: Twine.

We hope you can join us and play along! Happy stamping!  ~Wanda
 

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Well I couldn't wait another moment, had to come by to see for myself if these were navy - OH my goodness I couldn't love it more!
Let's celebrate YOU and this gorgeous creation!
=]